Frequently Asked Questions
How should I dial calls?
We use international dial plan. The format is: 00 + Country code + City code + Phone number.
For example, to make a call to Beijing China, please dial: 00 86 10 8682XXXX
Which Model does Mobile dialer Support?
Aftervoip Mobile Dialer supports All Symbian OS , specially for Nokia N series and E series
Why I get "Update Error" when I install Mobile Dialer in my Phone?
Please Remove all the Other mobile Dialers from your Phone and then Install Aftervoip Mobile dialer is Ok.
What protocols do you support?
SIP, IAX2 protocols.
Which codec's are supported?
How do I send payment?
You may pay with PayPal, Western Union or via wire transfer.
I am able to login, and I have balance but when I make call I get call cancelled why?
you may face this if you have bought your account from a reseller, The Reseller's accounts can be Blocked dew to no balance for Reseller. you can contact the person from whom you bought and request him to maintain balance. we recommend you to buy direct by online.
Could I connect my Mobile with Sip setting to your service?
Yes. You could use our service as SIP Settings for your Mobile Nokia settings mentioned bellow.
1. Tools > Settings > Connections > SIP Settings
2. Add a new profile called “AfterVoIP”
3. Service Profile: IETF
4. Default Access Point: (Select your Service provider AP)
5. Public Username: sip:Usserid@gw.aftervoip.com (Eg: if your user id is 12345 then firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Use Compression: No
7. Registration: Always on
8. Use Security: No
9. Address: sip:gw.aftervoip.com
10. Realm: asterisk
11. Username: aftervoip user id
12. Password: Your password
13. Allow loose routing: Yes
14. Transport type: UDP
15. Port: 5060
16. Registrar Server Address: sip:gw.aftervoip.com
17. Realm: none
18. User Name: None
19. Password: None
20. Transport Type: UDP
21. Port: 5060
Nokia Internet Telephone Config:
1. Go to Tools > Settings > Connection > Internet Telephone Settings
2. Create a new profile for “Home”, name it “Home”
3. Choose “Home” as Preferred profile
4. Menu > Connectivity > Internet Telephone > Options > Settings > Default Call Type
5. Select: Internet call
Can I Login with Aftervoip Acc: to Octro Talk ?
Yes, you can connect, Settings for Symbian S60 3rd Edition
1, Download the OctroTalk from (www.octrotalk.com) and install in your phone models mentioned above
2. Login to Octrotalk,
By your existing Gmail ID
4. Select SIP Gateway as Configure Your own
5. Disable SIP > No. then select >> ok
6. Will ask you to enter the Ater-voip account
Username : your aftervoip account
Password : your Account Password
Proxy : gw.aftervoip.com
Realm : asterisk
From-user : leave balnk
From – Domain : leave Blank
Register-proxy : gw.aftervoip.com
Expire-seconds : 3660
Register : true
Register – transport : UDP
Retry_seconds : 30
Caller-id in-form : False
Contact params : : tport=tcp
7. Select OK. And wait for a while or restart Octro Talk. And Enjoy calling the world cheap.