SIP SETTINGS FOR Aftervoip.com
The Nokia E series is the best of both worlds in one mobile
handsets, with automatic selection of Voice over IP, when available.
Here's a brief outline of the phone configuration:
1. Tools > Settings > Connections > SIP Settings
2. Add a new profile called "Aftervoip"
3. Service Profile: IETF
4. Default Access Point: (Select your Service provider )
5. Public Username: sip:Usser email@example.com
6. Use Compression: No
7. Registration: Always on
8. Use Security: No
9. Registrar Server Address: gw.aftervoip.com
10. Realm: none
11. User Name: None
12. Password: None
13. Allow loose routing: Yes
14. Transport Type: UDP
15. Port: 5060
16. Address: sip:gw.aftervoip.com
17. Realm: asterisk
18. Username: aftervoip account or user id
19. Password: aftervoip account or user id password
20. Transport type: UDP
21. Port: 5060
Nokia E series Internet Telephone Configure:
1. Go to Tools > Settings > Connection > Internet Telephone Settings
2. Create a new profile for "Home", name it "Aftervoip"
3. Choose "Aftervoip" as Preferred profile
4. Menu > Connectivity > Internet Telephone > Options > Settings > Default Call Type
5. Select: Internet call.
** To avail this offer please mail the offer code to
firstname.lastname@example.org along with your
aftervoip account number and payment details.